[nabs-l] (no subject)

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Apr 24 04:54:55 UTC 2011

Nicole, first of all, welcome to the list.
I'm Joshua Lester.
This is archived on the www.nfbnet.org, Website.
I don't know, about disecting, because my Biology instructor in high
school, let me skip out on it.
I don't think, that there's a way for you to see the different parts,
(if you're totally blind.)
Blessings, Joshua