[nabs-l] [Nfbmd] recruiting participants for a research study on accessibleonline security features

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:13:04 UTC 2011

 ---- Original Message ------
From: "Lazar, Jonathan" <JLazar at towson.edu
Subject: [Nfbmd] recruiting participants for a research study on
accessibleonline security features
Date sent: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:57:18 +0000

Dr.  Jonathan Lazar and Dr.  Heidi Feng from the Department of
Computer and Information Sciences, and graduate students from
Towson University, will be running a research study to learn more
about new, more accessible forms of online security for blind
users.  We will be running another round of usability testing
after the NFB Greater Baltimore chapter meeting on Saturday,
August 20th from 12:30-3 PM at the International Braille and
Technology Center.  We are recruiting blind users who use screen
reader software (JAWS or Window-Eyes) and are unable to use
screen magnification.  We need to recruit people who did NOT take
part in the usability testing in May and July.  For your
participation (which will last no more than 45 minutes), we can
pay you $200.  If you are interested in participating, please
contact Jon Holman at jon at jonholman.com as soon as possible.