[nabs-l] Carol Center for the Blind?

David Dodge daviddod at buffalo.edu
Sun Aug 14 03:03:06 UTC 2011

Thanks so much. He is doing the Youth in Transition program and is
interested in doing some other programs as well. Good to know you had very
positive experiences.

David
David Dodge
Doctoral Degree Granting Institutions Rep.
State University of New York Student Assembly
English Major
University at Buffalo
306 Clemens Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260