[nabs-l] Advanced college math

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 06:12:09 UTC 2011

Dear Nabs-ers,
  I have a question for all y'all that came up in conversation with my
roommate just a minute ago.  Have any of you taken highly advanced
college math classes?  (I'm not talking general-ed math, I'm talking
like calculus and linear algebra and classes like that)  Because I'm
sure it's possible, I'm sure it's been done, but I don't know any
blind person who's taken math classes at that high of a level.  I'm
sure some of you have, so please let me know so I can tell my roommate
it can be done.  (also...if you happen to be totally blind, that'll
help my case a lot, just sayin...:))
  Best,
Kirt