[nabs-l] Philosophy in society

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 21:49:08 UTC 2011

So very true.

I remember being in the Mall Of America,
the 4 of us kids were going with one of the councelers on a rolercoaster,
and they tried to force an adult administrator to go with us.

Councelors fought it out and won that one though,
but yes, I've seen some quite bad ones.

Actually, I remember a guy once on a plane--the flight attendance that is, said my cane had to be stored in the overhead because it could "be used as a weapon."

Jorge