[nabs-l] Parishable Food Items

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 03:58:42 UTC 2011

Hi all,

One of the coolest things about college dorm rooms is ... the mini
fridge! However, the stuff I put into mine sometimes gives me trouble.
How do you guys manage milk and yogurt and stuff like that in terms of
expiration dates? Usually, since it's just me, I go shopping about
every two weeks and try to get items that will expire in the same
window, but it's still tricky and I haven't gotten it down to a
science yet. (Play on words, haha!) Anyway, any tips short of writing
down everything would be helpful.

Thanks,
Chelsea

--
Chelsea Cook

Virginia Tech 2015; Physics Major
cook2010 at vt.edu
"I ask you to look both ways.  For the road to a knowledge of the
stars leads through the atom; and important knowledge of the atom has
been reached through
the stars."
Sir Arthur Eddington, British astrophysicist (1882-1944), Stars and
Atoms (1928), Lecture 1