[nabs-l] baltimore maryland

Josh Kennedy jkenn337 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:50:05 UTC 2011

Hi

Are there lots of blind people who have jobs living in Baltimore
Maryland? Once I get my bachelors degree from capella university I would
like to try and find a job there and move there. There are no jobs in
the information technology field here in Berks County in the city of
Reading Pennsylvania Berks county Pennsylvania unfortunately. I will
have to move if I want work. I would like to live in a place where I
could take a bus or train and go to the beach frequently in the summer.
Also Baltimore has an aquarium with dolphins. I never saw dolphins
before, was interested in what they are like since I was little. I'm now
28 years old. Plus Baltimore has inner harbor and its a fairly big city.
Much bigger than Reading PA. My wife bought me a kapten gps for
christmas. I already have a trekker breeze and we're short or I'm short
on money this month so I'll send the kapten back, get money back for it
and use that money to pay for my college textbooks. The trekker breeze
works fine for me. its a tough little deice like the nls player is made
to last so is the breeze. Humanware did a good job with its construction.

Josh