[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] Facebook's chat system

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 22:50:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm pretty sure facebook just made some more changes to the chat
system that made it inaccessible at the moment. I was using it only a
couple of days ago and it worked fine. But now, I can't even find the
chat area. I think a lot of jaws users are experiencing this problem
because I've seen quite a few angry statuses. I know this is not a
solution to the problem but at least you know what's going on. :)

Minh