[nabs-l] on no-cook cooking

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 24 03:45:25 UTC 2011

Annemarie,
Exactly! I was trying to say that. Without taking a class or talking to
anyone who has, some jumped over Hadley's message
as if it was negative.  The announcement clearly stated that it was summer
and aimed toward quick simple and no cook cooking.
Such shows on tv exist for sighted people as well. Because we can't see
those, Hadley thought it would be a nice thing to do a seminar about non
cooking to its blind audience.

Now if you heard the seminar live or the archive, how was it?
Ashley