[nabs-l] on no-cook cooking

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 01:00:34 UTC 2011

I’ve found it and started listening—so far I’m seven and a half
minutes in and so far they’ve talked about the importance of washing
your fruits and veggies, keeping cookware and counter tops clean,
etc.  I suppose there are people who don’t know that, but it’s not
terribly inspiring so far.

Joseph - KF7QZC