[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:07:22 UTC 2011

NABS stated not that long ago that all members who have paid dues can vote.
However, not all of us who have paid can go to convention,
and if you don't allow us to vote in proxy in some method,
you are violating your own rules,
so I'm proposing
the changes as described in my original amendment,
to create a safe and secure method for all members to vote.