[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 01:20:35 UTC 2011

Hello all,
  I'm going to be  done posting after this... I hope.
  But, a quick bit about elections:
  because anyone can  run from the convention floor of the student
meeting (who pays their dues and is a student) there is no defined
list of who is running for president, or any of the offices that were
up for election.
 Arielle did  send a well-written announcement to the list explaining
that she is stepping down and touching on nabs leadership.
 I'm sure  that it may be hiding in your inbox, or you can find it in
the nfbnet archives of this list.