[nabs-l] proposition for amendment to constitution

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 04:18:14 UTC 2011

Ultimately if I'm going to support this, I  would want to hear the
answers that the individual who   origionally proposed the
constitutional amendment  would have  to Michelle's questions.
  Not only this, but the person who  would propose this amendment
would need to be present, at least in my humble opinion.
 If that person is not present at convention to defend their case,
answer these  questions, or  any other questions the board, the
membership, or Dr.     Maurer would have, the  chances of  this
amendment passing  cold be greatly  diminished.
 Just some thoughts.
 I don't suspect anyone who  wishes to respond to  this topic has any
reason not to, there is the oppertunity here, and possibly at
convention.