[nabs-l] draft 2 - complete section with amendment

Jorge Paez computertechjorgepaez at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:54:46 UTC 2011

Arielle:
YOu have valid concerns as far as hacking goes.

However, if we create the year-long tracking system, we'd be able to use some sort of system to match say, the name entered on the website against our current list of members.

Perhaps set up some early payment system so that those who want to vote online pay early,
and then restrict the vote to those who have paid there dues in that early time period with say, a username and password, and restrict the accounts via IP so they can only vote once,  making this time period a few weeks before candidates announce they are running for office---thereby minimizing both the chance of hacking and the chance of people bringing their friends to vote for them.

>>> nabs.president at gmail.com
>>> Website: