[nabs-l] draft 2 - complete section with amendment

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 14:35:53 UTC 2011

Wow, Elizabeth! This would make for a very interesting thread on
the list, however maybe not for our list in particular.  You
might want to email Peter offlist.  I would say this one thing,
unless Peter did something special, I think it's sheer luck.  No
guarantees in dating, in my opinion.  Just some tips! I'm not
going to go into this discussion any more than that.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote