[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 18:31:33 UTC 2011

Good morning, Kirt,

         'Seems to me though, that one ought to be able to determine
shades of their own reality, which is how I understand the Federation
wants its members, to conduct themselves, in the world. Yet, beyond
the elaborate striations the existing system will need to experience,
if such a change were to be made, how come the Federation
didn't  speak up when it was asked, by the Mint last time that entity
produced curency?
: