[nabs-l] Advertising to Blind People: How is it Done?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:43:20 UTC 2011

Hi Jewel,

I've heard a lot of advertisements for various goods and services
for the blind on ACB Radio.  These ads are usually for assistive
technology devices, such as JAWS, Serotek products, or the
BrailleNote or other HumanWare products, especially their Braille
displays.  I've also  seen a lot of ads in the Braille Monitor,
the Braille Forum, and the Matilda Ziegler magazine.  There's a
lot of stuff about various technology online, on ACB Radio, and
distributed through the various organizations, such as the
Braille Monitor from NFB or Access World from AFB.

Chris