[nabs-l] Advertising to Blind People: How is it Done?

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 01:43:26 UTC 2011

Yes, they do a lot of ads for the blind.  Alena, you guys at the
Matilda Ziegler do a lot of ads and product reviews as well.
I've seen a lot of articles written by John Christy, one of your
feature writers, reviewing products.  You also do a lot of
product/service reviews in your articles, as you did for us
(Arianna's Art) in an article back in August.

Chris