[nabs-l] JAWS 11 vs. 12 with Windows 7

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 1 17:47:23 UTC 2011

Hello Arielle,

My sister has a laptop with JAWS 11 and Windows 7 installed on it that she
lets me use from time to time. Since I am use to using Windows XP, I had
some problems figuring out how to use the Windows 7 operating system, but I
did not seem to encounter any problems as far as accessibility is concerned.
I have never heard my sister complain about any accessibility problems
either.

however, she has not upgraded to Internet Explorer 9, so I do not know how
well this program works with JAWS 11.

Hope this helps,
Elizabeth