[nabs-l] Blind and low vision airline travlers

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 21 01:34:43 UTC 2011

Good afternoon, Jedi,

Blind people must habitually, fall back upon a certain ingenuity,
primarily to investigate the layers of their environments that are
accessabile  to blind folks. We don't need all that to-do, about
precisely where said toilett flushers, are located!
How 'bout accessable currency? Perhaps audio captioning? Com'on!
for today,