[nabs-l] clothes labeling and organization

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 24 18:27:36 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering how you all, particularly girls, label and organize clothes. How do you know what goes together? Did someone tell you blouse A goes with those brown pants you bought? Personally since I was a student, and still am actually, I wear casual clothes. So pretty much everything goes with everything. I wear jeans and a t shirt or a V neck knit shirt for the top. But dress clothes and business casual need to be more color coordinated.

Do you hang the top and bottom on the same hanger or side by side? I’ve heard even sighted people do that for easy organization.
Has anyone used those match maker pins? Are they good?

Also some things cannotbe labeled because there is no tag to pin a label on. What do you do about organizing socks, stockings, and slips? I have some of different colors. I can see clear from say a black one. But I cannot differientate from black and blue or purple. Not that I’d have a purple stockings, but just saying. I need to keep the colors separate somehow to independently identify them. Personally I have all my undergarments such as socks, slips and stockings in one drawer. It definitely fits and I make do with the space I have, but is not organized.

Thanks for any ideas. And what about identifying what color shoes you have? Sometimes I need a black pair. Most shoes feel different so its not a problem, but some shoes feel the same from the same brand.\

Thanks.

Ashley