[nabs-l] techniques for shopping and trends

Sam Hogle hogle.sam at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 02:39:13 UTC 2011

Hi Ashley. I've gone shoe shopping before, and to me, they are some of
the easiest items to pick out. When I go shoe shopping, I find out where
the shoes are, and go down the line feeling each one. Some may find that
weird, but if they were to say anything, I would respond with at least
I'm doing it independently. Anyway, if I find any that I'm interested
in, I then ask someone to describe those to me. The description would be
stuff like brand name or color. Then, based on what I like and what I
know from others about what the trend is, I make my selection. Hope this
helps.
Sam