[nabs-l] Techniques for shopping and trends

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:23:12 UTC 2011

Ashley,

When I shop with friends or family, I will give feedback on clothes for
them as well. One, they will describe clothing they are trying on or
going to try on, two, knowing what certain styles, cuts and fabrics
look/feel like and touching something when on a person, I can provide
opinions. I actually have a couple of friends who are sighted, but take
me to help them pick out clothes. For the sake of this discussion, I am
totally blind. I can "see" undefined shadows and some colors, but none
of this allows me to use vision. You're perfectly capable of giving an
opinion when shopping with others.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: