[nabs-l] handouts in class

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 00:09:42 UTC 2011

I ask that the professor sent me handouts electronically before hand, so
that I can have them on a  notetaker for class. This is also the same for
readings or passages that a professor will discuss in class, those things
need to be given to you ahead of time, so that you can review them and be
prepared. If it's a short little something you need to read and then comment
about, other students might be willing to  read it. Another trick is, if
your book is from bookshare, or from the publisher as a PDF, search for this
text while in class, is doable. But your going to need to do it quickly and
efficiently. If I don't have access to materials in class, I gather as much
information about it while in class, and then go back afterwards and merge
my notes and whatever I didn't have access to. This means you will need to
take pretty good notes.

Just some suggestions,
Marsha