[nabs-l] handouts in class

Carly carlymih at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 19 04:35:59 UTC 2011

Hi, Ashley,

It doesn't make any difference when, and by which
means you use to partake in said information. The
fact that you don't do it in class really ought
not matter too much.  You bring up what I believe
is a valid point. To hall your RFB machine into
class, go to all those striations to find and
read the given passage, in unison with others, as
you pointed out the other students will have read
it, already and will probably be way onto the next passage.
Some things, it seems you gotta just be open to
forgiving both the situation as well as yourself,
and let go. Nobody is judging you anyway and it
would be a plus if you weren't an only voice passing judgment, on yourself!
for today,