[nabs-l] Sex Education Curriculum

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:59:01 UTC 2012

My sex ed was a lot of lies.  Desiree, you wrote a really good
post.  Honesftly, I went to Catholic school, then a conservative
high school, but that didn't exactly stop me from doing it before
marriage.  My question is, when will marriage come?  I'm not
exactly able to marry due to the drawing of SSI, so marriage will
not come between me and my current boyfriend till later.  I am
currently dating someone who went through a pretty strict
"abstinence only" sex ed, and his wording of this educational
curriculum was, "Well, they said that since we're blind, we don't
know where to put everything.  So they taught us that it wasn't
for us."  Something like that.  I can't remember exactly whuat
else he said besides.
Beth