[nabs-l] Freshman year

Katie Cl katminecce at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 23:00:30 UTC 2012

I am going to Southern Illinois University and am majoring in Architecture. I have some vision.  I am the first person to ever major in Architecture so the professors have bees worked about me in the class. With other people on my floor should I just tell them that I can't see or just if they ask? I will most defiantly use humor, that sounds good.

<3 Princess Cy-I <3