[nabs-l] LWSB Little Rock Employment Training Programs

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 01:51:16 UTC 2012

Desiree,
I could be wrong about this since I have not been there for a while and the things I know about World Services is what I have heard from my friends, but as I understand World Services has contract with an apartment complex near the center that their clients can rent and I think state may pay for it instead of paying for room and board while they are going through their training. Again I could be wrong, but Amber or someone who has been their recently.

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller