[nabs-l] NFB Philosophy

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:44:16 UTC 2012

For identifying money, I use Looktell Money Reader, an app on my
iPhone. To me, that's easier to use than the iBill, and it's one
less device to carry around. I am also not in favor of accessible
currency. For one, with various devices and apps, we are now able
to tell which bill is which, anyway. For another, as Desiree
said, it would be too costly and take too long.