[nabs-l] Goodwill Boycott

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Jun 10 16:46:55 UTC 2012

Sophie!
You don't know how bad schools for the blind are!
Good grief!
When I attended the Jumpstart program, at Arkansas School for the
Blind, I was sad to see kids my age, who should've graduated from high
school, who had straight A's, be held back!
I asked around, and the oldest graduates from the school, in 2007, was
25 years old!
That's what one former student told me.
Sad!
Blessings, Joshua