[nabs-l] Goodwill Boycott

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 10 20:57:04 UTC 2012

Sophie,
Actually, it is  a lot. Keep in mind federal minimum wage is different than
some states. Some states have their own minimum wages.
Minimum wage was raised a few years ago. It is now $7.25. When I was growing
up it was 5 something.
I'd say this is a lot especially if a disabled person is also receiving SSI
and has no living expenses.