[nabs-l] Question for you all

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:47:55 UTC 2012

	Hello koby,

What a predicament that you are in! I can understand on your circumstances
but, you are an adult and, your mom doesn't have control over your account.

I have had this problem myself even though I'm adult too but, I have control
on my bank account and, so should do you too! Try to keep track online or
through the bank's phone which I did before I went to a bank where I can use
their online system.

Those my thoughts on this topic. Take care and, I will talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy