[nabs-l] Long-Distance Dating

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Sep 10 14:12:38 UTC 2012

Carly:
I'm kind of half and half here. I think a lot of the "xomg sex" issue is
the fact that a lot of blind people are sort of socially weird, which
doesn't help if they're insolated from everything. Things like whether
or not to get oral with lube on the condom for example might be common
sense, but something like how to do a pregnancy test or something may
not, since I believe that's all visual. Same with getting condoms; sure
you can go to a drug store, but I think the links arielle gave are good
for a lot of people to order online and not have to mess with the drug
store.

Anyway, my point is we're going to get a lot of weird stuff any time
this topic comes up, but I think there are people that have genuine
intelligent questions that maybe a blind person could answer.