[nabs-l] JAWS 13 issues?

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:52:03 UTC 2012

Hi Jewel,
Are you using Internet Explorer 9? I have JAWS 11 still, but I've
encountered the exact same problems you describe when I try to use IE
9. I don't believe there's a fix yet except to use Firefox instead of
IE on pages that have buttons or check boxes since JAWS has trouble
detecting them with IE 9. I too am frustrated by this problem so if
anyone has figured out how to make IE 9 work with buttons and check
boxes, please let me know.
Best,
Arielle