[nabs-l] Greyhound Website Accessibility

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 23:04:11 UTC 2012

Chris,
  It didn't used to be quite as bad as it is now.  There's a good
reason I switched over to facebook mobile.
  J.J.  (sounds cooler than "Jason" to me),
  I know different screen readers respond differently to different web
sites, but I'm a little bit confused about jaws "not being up to date"
with the latest design practices while something like NVDA, not made
for profit, would be more updated.  Am I missing something?  I'd very
much like you to elaborate on this, off-list if you think that's a
more appropriate place for it.
  Best,
Kirt