[nabs-l] Lines

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:05:30 UTC 2013

Kar,
  First, while I think there is absolutely a time and place for
profanity (you should have heard me when I accidentally spilled a cup
of hot tea at a coffee shop just a few days ago), I don't think it
suits a publicly archived mailing list.  This is coming from someone
who can curse like a completely drunk sailor, believe me, I just don't
think this is the right venue for language like that.
  Now on to the substance of my email.  As should be completely
obvious by now, I'm not a dog user and (probably) will never be one.
Still I think leaving Fido home (as most guide dogs are trained to
deal with), would be a better option than bringing the pooch to the
amusement park.  If you want to go with a friend (as most people
probably will), more power to you.  Still, if you have to rely on that
friend to get you wherever you need to go, and you aren't capable of
handling yourself should you get separated, either by accident or by
choice, then I think you probably need some mobility training.  I hate
making generalizations but, I think, that's a safe one to make.
  Best,
Kirt