[nabs-l] Lines

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 17:13:23 UTC 2013

Good morning, Kirt,

Perhaps, our views of guide dog's placement  within the blind human
animal experiment differ. You seem to believe, and do correct me if I
am seeing things, are that, since these guide dogs have been trained
to serve humans, it should, in all cased trump nature. I am in
fundamental disagreement with such a premise. If you think of it,
these poor animal's innate quality of servitude of humans  is being
exploited, to magnificent proportions, and I don't want party to
that. This is why I can't ever see myself working with a dog.