[nabs-l] Final projects, papers, research hints

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 18:41:09 UTC 2013

Another good resource which we use in high school is ABC Clio. This
database includes information on a wide variety of subjects:
religions, history, science, English, social issues, and many more.
I'm not sure if ABC-Clio would be useful to college students, but you
could give it a try. The URL is www.abc-clio.com. Hope this helps!

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone