[nabs-l] the test accomodations

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Apr 30 22:23:30 UTC 2013

A serial port does not work for this. The VGA monitors look like a
serial port, but they're not with obvious different pin configurations.
I don't know if the MPower has the right ports on it--if there's a USB
port, you may be able to get a USB to DVI converter and use that to hook
into a DVI monitor. It really depends on the port configuration.