[nabs-l] Blind Verses Legally Blind

Marissa pianogirlforlife7 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 00:01:26 UTC 2013

Well, if you don't feel comfortable talking about it, just say,
"I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind." fixes any
problems there.  Well, in some cases.  People should respect the
fact that if you don't want to talk about it, you don't want to
talk about it.  Or you could just say, "I'm blind." and leave it
at that.  Tecknically, I don't see a difference between legally
blind and just blind, but I guess the law has it's own version,
and people have their own version of blindness.

I will be glad to help, if you have any more questions.