[nabs-l] knowing what someone looks like

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Wed Feb 27 00:05:43 UTC 2013

It's probably a good idea to know what your significant others and good friends look like for this sort of reason. I would just ask them. Your blind  friends will also know what they look like, so feel free to ask. For example, I am blind and know that I have short brown hair. That's just an example. If you're expecting to be in a crowd of people with a friend or family member, you may want to find out what that individual's  wearing that day. That way, you can say I'm looking for the blind lady with  dark glasses, a long cane,   short brown spiky hair, and a green T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone