[nabs-l] Preparing to attend an Nfb Training Center

Anna Givens annajee82 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:05:33 UTC 2013

I agree there is no reason to email about this off list.  It seems very appropriate.  Im not really sure what the question is though.  Do you already have one picked out?  If not, start looking at which one would be best for you.  If you do then which one is it and Im sure the staff at te center will answer the question of how to prepare, also finding people that have gone to that center can tell you what they did to prepare.  I think the best person to ask would be the director or some staff from that particular center.

Anna