[nabs-l] Whitehouse WIPO Petition: The power of sharing

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 21:13:41 UTC 2013

Hi NABS,

I spent 5 minutes this morning posting the WIPO petition to my
Facebook wall and to relevant groups that I am a member of. Since that
point, 5 of my friends liked it, and 3 others have shared it. I think
that for not very many minutes, we can all share this opportunity with
our networks, and some of our network will think it important enough
to share it too. Although we have a long way to go with signatures,
anyone monitoring the petition will be able to see an influx of
signatures which can be just as influential.

Just a thought I had!

Here's the link in case anyone missed it!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/side-blind-over-obstructionist-companies-secure-treaty-blind-makes-books-accessible-globally/ZJtgcVph

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com