[nabs-l] Braille Printer and Dux Bury Program

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:38:35 UTC 2013

Kirt, I definitely see your point. I guess I didn't explain
myself fully enough. For mathematical things and tacticle
graphics, paper braille is definitely necessary. But Helga seemed
more concerned with getting English books and novels in paper
braille, and that was what I was arguing against. My argument was
also mainly for the workplace. I guess it could happen, but I
can't see myself doing systems of equations in the
workplace...thank God!