[nabs-l] Accessible option to When is Good or a Google Docs Spreadsheet

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 6 14:55:33 UTC 2013

You can't make several polls on Doodle at one time, but if you make a
separate poll for each event and send the invitation email to the same
people, that should work. If you would like, you can call me on the
phone or on Skype and we can try to make a sample poll. Just email me
off-list if you would like to do that.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone