[nabs-l] Creating Folders in Pages for the iPad

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed May 8 16:21:32 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, I have recently gotten an iPad 4 to be used for school.
The school system has already loaded this iPad with several apps which
I am currently learning to use, including the Pages word-processing
app. I'm currently able to create documents in Pages without any
difficulty. However, neither I nor my TVI can find anything in the app
to create folders. So, how do I create folders in Pages? After a
folder is created, how do I move documents into it? Any help with
these questions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone