[nabs-l] Congratulations to scholarship winners

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu May 9 00:37:01 UTC 2013

Amen! Congratulations to you all!!!

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students
Phone: (443) 547-2409

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Preston Gaylor
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:30 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Congratulations to scholarship winners

Hi all:
I would like to congratulate all of the 2013 NFB Scholarship winners!
You all have a bright future ahead of you!
You deffinteley deserve this honor!
Good luck with your future!
Best:
Preston Gaylor

Sent from my iPod

On May 8, 2013, at 1:45 PM, "Anna Givens" <annajee82 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, congratulations to all of you. I will hopefully be going to the
> convention this summer, for the first time, so I am excited to go and
> hopefully meet some of you.
>
> Anna
>
> On 5/7/13, justin williams <justin.williams2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to extend congradulations to my fellow college students.
>> Outstanding.

>>> nabs-l:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/kaybaycar%40gmai