[nabs-l] IPhone list for blind users?

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Mon May 13 02:05:15 UTC 2013

Hello,
I'm wondering what list people recommend for me? I just got an IPhone and
would like a place where I can be coached on what to do and get for my new
device.
For example, in creating my ID on the phone I was told the missing info was
in Red, and I'm not sure how I can see that. Also, when I went to create my
ID on the computer, they had a capcha without an audio option.
But I see there are multiple IPhone lists, and I'm wondering if anyone can
tell me the properties of each list.
I'm rather tecky once I get into a unit, but I'm the fastest person at
finding bugs and the slowest at finding work arounds.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs