[nabs-l] texting on the iPhone

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue May 14 14:36:38 UTC 2013

Hi Patrick,

 I too have an iPhone and I  do like it a lot.
 using the touchscreen is definitely something that takes some getting used to, but  I would honestly sit down for an hour or so or for however long it takes and get myself used to navigating  and texting.
 Dictation is an option for  you if you get anything after the 4 because  the 4S and 5 have dictation built in.
 That said, i personally would get to know how to access  stuff you want to use manually  and slowly you will gain more confidence in it, enough that you'll want to venture out and use more of your phone.

 i agree that it is a worthwhile investment.
 one more thing;  look into options for insurance for your phone. If there is adoption with your carrier to buy insurance through them, I would  go  ahead  and get it through them rather than Apple. You basically get the same coverage except for your carrier  might cover lost/stolen devices where apple will not.
 Hope that helps,
  Darian