[nabs-l] Can dance if I want to?

Wasif, Zunaira Zunaira.Wasif at dbs.fldoe.org
Tue May 14 14:02:36 UTC 2013

My opinion is a little different on this one.  I think its really
important to dance correctly.  Even little things can make you look
awkward.  Maybe I'm a little perfectionistic in this area, but there are
a lot of very subtle moves involved in dancing.  If it doesn't come
naturally to you, you need to really work on it.  I've seen a lot of
visually impaired people that have no idea what's going on.  On the
other hand, I've seen a lot of people that are doing just fine.

Zunaira